Guilde-Illuminium Index du Forum
Guilde-Illuminium
Bienvenu Chez Nous, Bienvenue Chez Vous

Guilde-Illuminium Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

The Journey Of A Prophet: I Was Chosen As Jeremiah Was, Bef

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde-Illuminium Index du Forum -> Astuces -> Aréne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
linlhayth

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 19:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Journey Of A Prophet: I Was Chosen As Jeremiah Was, Bef Répondre en citant

The Journey of a Prophet: I was chosen as Jeremiah was, before I was born. I was always certain of that.
by Dean Botha

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Journey of a Prophet: I was chosen as Jeremiah was, before I was born. I was always certain of that.

My purpose in writing this book is more than just sharing my journey and call to be a prophet, trained by the Holy Spirit to operate in this gift. It is even more than sharing with others God may want to accelerate into the gift’s operation. My strongest desire is to de-mystify the functioning of the prophetic gift and calling.

My journey has been without mentorship and the preparation long. I believe others should have these lessons imparted to them, so they may be nurtured and brought into their fullness of their calling for the sake of the body of Christ, coming into full maturity and the stature of Christ (Ephesians 4:13).

It is my hope that this book will assist those who desire the gift of prophecy, and those who are certain God has called them as prophets. It is my firm conviction that the church cannot mature and experience the full measure of Christ until we release all five ministry gifts into the body.

This work is dedicated to the prophets, called of God to train and equip the children of God’s kingdom to function in the realms of revelation. We must learn how to decipher and understand revelation, discern God’s intent and will, and train our senses.

The Journey of a Prophet: I was chosen as Jeremiah was, before I was born. I was always certain of that. Dean Botha

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 19:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde-Illuminium Index du Forum -> Astuces -> Aréne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation